" Week 2 Day 7 - Weight Lifting Strap Delema - Muscle Gain Truth | Lifting Straps " " "

Friday, August 6, 2010

Week 2 Day 7 - Weight Lifting Strap Delema - Muscle Gain Truth

www.bodybuildingblog.ca First time using a weight lifting strap for Muscle Gain Truth back workout. The manufacturer recommends putting the rubberized side of the weight lifting strap against the bar, while another online expert recommends the opposite. I'm still learning how to comfortably wear the straps and put them on correctly - really makes me stand out in the gym as a beginner bodybuilder, but that's ok. I add a few words about what I'm learning about a good bodybuilder's meal throughout the day, and I end the video by taking my shirt off. I don't see any difference in muscle gain yet, but that's ok too.

braun 360

0 comments: